Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging at the Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

Drachmas : 46

Hanging at the Beach Empty
PostSubject: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 2:49 pm

Daniel walks on to the beach, breathing the cool salt air. The waves lap up on shore, creating dents from where they eroded the white sand. Footprints led up to him, coming from the Cabins. "I love it here. He says absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

Drachmas : 25

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:18 am

I was walking... barefoot... with my white soft dress.. It was like a dream... I saw a boy... He looked like enjoying the beach as much as I...
-yeah... I wispered It's perfect! I added happily!
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Daniel was a little bit startled at the voice agreeing with his opinion on the day. "It is very nice." He says, looking out across the clear blue waters. The clouds were very thin and wispy, light with the sunshine. He didn't really quite understand why he was so astounded by the beach all of the sudden, maybe he was just believing that he'd meet his dream girl and sister here.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:51 am

-My name's Lily... I said shyily... Your's?
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:00 pm

"I'm Daniel, son of Hermes." He says, quite loudly as if he wanted to world to know. Lily certainly fit in with the beach, in her white dress and everything. Quite pretty, too.

Last edited by Crazymoose99 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:36 am

-Hermes? Woo... Nice... I said and smiled kindly... I sould look cute but I was sure that in some minutes I would be a stupied girl... I didn't knw how to start conversations... not good on these things...
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 1:43 am

"And your god parent is.." He prompts. She was acting a bit strangely, which he didn't mind. She could act any way she wanted to. At least she thought that Hermes was cool.

Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 7:40 am

-uh? I said as I was a bit absorbed from the waves...
-Oh... Triton... Triton is my father... I repaet and remember that strange girl feeling suddenly so oddly...
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:23 pm

"Cool." He says, not really knowing who Triton was. He didn't ask though, as he wanted to appear cool, calm , and collected in front of her. In other words, impress Lily. "So, any cool powers?" He says, proud for sounding so calm.

Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:40 am

I look him and smile... That was my opportunity to show him what being Triton's daughter meant... I would feel exhausted after that but who cares? I closed my eyes and concentrated to the water... only me and water... I felt like a stone hit my stomach but continued until I noticed a huge wave has appeaed in front of me standing still and glorious... with some complicated moves I controlled it and changed it's shape to a big water tree... It looked so extraordinary that even I was fascinated!
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:33 pm

Daniel was taken off guard by the sudden wave appearing, and changing form It was beautiful, with the sun shining through and casting a glow on Lily. She was beautiful like that. He couldn't help thinking. Never before had he felt like that about a girl, let alone a girl with amazing powers. Suddenly, he felt as if he wished that she'd ask him out, although the price of being he male meant he had to ask her, if anything was to happen. Already this was confusing and a bit scary.

"Beautiful." He says, not just meaning her wave. He was fascinated by it, and also by her.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 6:57 am

I look him my eyes shining from happiness! I suddenly understand his comment, it makes me smile awkwardly... My wave leans a bit as the control slipps through my hands... and here I am all wet my white dress,my hair, my face dripping. My tree has been almost distroyed... I laugh as I lose the control completely and the wave makes me a little watery girl...
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:59 am

Daniel isn't soaked by the water-tree collapsing completely. In fact, he wasn't even wet. On the other hand, Lily was. She almost looked as if she was glowing, the crystal droplets of water not changing the appearance. He laughs too, mostly out of happiness. Lily still looked great, even when soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:15 am

I walk closer to him still laughing...
-So? I ask. How was it? I smile slightly expecting my "professor's" opinion...
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:20 am

"It was awesome." He said, for lack of better words. Honestly, Awesome was an understatement. He thought it was better than awesome. Of course, she had the looks that might possibly be affecting his verdict.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 8:07 am

-Huh.. Emm... well now that we met each other, I tried to say but I hit my foot on a rock which seamed so strange in a sandy beach... I felt a deep pain as my flesh was sliced... and lost my ballance... I fell on the boy and throwed him down...
-Ohhh...so sorry... ahhhh aoutch... ahhhh... I stammered as I blushed from pain and embarrasment
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:42 am

Daniel was wondering why she fell on top of him. "It's fine." He says, regaining his composure and less of his dignity. Knocked down by a girl. Nice. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:42 pm

I looked the creek of blood that was tumbled from my feet though for me it was trivial.
-Yeah... fine I said. So, I was a bit thoughtful and I'm the daughter of Triton but you? Why you came here? I asked and sat ont he sand nodding him to sit too.
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:59 pm

Daniel, although still concerned, sat. He knew that most people hated being pitied like that. "I came here because, well by luck." He says, rather slowly. He wasn't really sure why he came, but that would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:33 am

-Well, then glad to meet you! I said smiling and hugged him as I always was very sweet in those things. My mother used to call me candy! That was rather friendly and I hoped he wouldn't misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:39 am

Daniel couldn't help but grin when she hugged him. It was nice. He was momentarily speechless was delight.
Back to top Go down
azreiy

Drachmas : 36

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:42 am

i walked out into the salty sea. hardly noticing the girl and boy behind me. a didnt mind the waves completly soaking my jeans. i liked getting to know the scene i was going to paint. i turned around and walked back to the beach. suddenly i rembered that i had left my dagger at the arenas. i ran back to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:05 am

I let him go and stood looking im in the eyes for a while. I don't know nothing about him... I voice wispered me.
-Well, I think we have many things to say... Do you want to come to my cabin? I can swa you my drawings!! My mother used to say that I draw very well but I'd like your opinion too! I said smiling and blushed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:21 pm

"Sure!" Daniel said, jumping to his feet. If her drawings are anywhere near as pretty as she he is, than the belong in a museum. He thought, and almost said that aloud. Luckily, he stopped himself right before.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:52 am

I stood up and helped him stand too.
-Come on then! I said smiling and started running along the coast. I could hear the cute noise splashing water did under my feet.
- I will reach first! I said happily and grinned.

OCC: post first! https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net/t14-triton-s-cabin-lili-s-bunk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Beach   Hanging at the Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging at the Beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next