Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pushing limits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
azreiy

Drachmas : 36

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:10 am

" ugh! ha!" i swiped then lunged forward, poking my dagger into mid air. shwip. i advanced forward picturing my opponent fighting back i dodged to the right. stopping i checked my watch. 6: 30 walked to wards the bench where my towel lay. i was improving... but not enough, i would have to do better if i wanted to show the guys i wasnt just a wimpy romantic. sweat dribbled down my forehead, i had practiced all day but had had no luck. i had wanted someone good at this kind of stuff to help me and teach me techniques but had found no one. i sat down and sipped some water. ah so cold. i wiped my fore head. and got up ready for more practice.

ooc: pls reply!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
azreiy

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:37 am

sweaty i left the arenas hoping to relax a bit before dinner.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:44 am

I ran into the arena.I loved that place,the smell of blood and sweat woke up my warrior's nature.I didn't see anyone here and practicing with the dummies was nothing compaired to real battles.I had to expect this,who would have been here that late to practise?I sighed sadly and sat on one of the wooden benches,looking around the place.

OOC:Sorry for being late.Can you please bring your character back?And,don't double post.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
azreiy

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:59 am

i ran into arenas, and looked around. this time it wasnt empty. there was a girl there. ah my dagger. it was on the ground near the girl... i walked towards her and bent down to grab my dagger.

ooc: sry for double posting!!!!!!!! lol!!!! thnx for posting.. is it ok if cadbury joins us???????

Last edited by azreiy on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:06 am

I turned my head surprised to see a boy walking in."Hey?"I said,but it sounded more like a question.
Back to top Go down
Cadbury

Drachmas : 19

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:25 am

I walked into arena hoping to get some practice before dinner as I saw a guy kneeling near a pretty girl.
I said weirdly "This seem's awkward. Hey I am Troy."

OOC - Sorry I joint this conversation without permission. I hope you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
azreiy

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:30 am

oh um.." i got up in a rush. " i just forgot my dagger here!" i looked at the guy. " i am geo.... son of aphrodite... sry!!!!!!"

ooc: demigod r u online??
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:31 am

I noticed another boy and thankfully he introduced himself.I laughed at his comment and got up,waking towards him."Hey Troy,I'm Annabeth.You can call me Ann or Annie or Beth or any other name you like.What are you doing here that late?"I asked him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
azreiy

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:35 am

"ummm... i think im going to leave...unless one of you could teach me some cool techniques??? i really need to improve!!!" i said akwardly. being the son of the goddess of love i could sense something going on... plus it wouldnt hurt to ask, would it??

ooc: cadbury had to go, sry, bii i hav to go too

will hopefully r p tomorrow
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:43 am

"Well,I don't know about Troy,but I think I can.If you don't have a problem with fighting girls"I added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Cadbury

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:04 am

I laughed at Annabeth's comment and said, "Hahaha Ann I don't hit girls... Don't know about Geo. Actually I don't even hit boys without any actual reason. I think it's pretty late anyway and I would practice tomorrow morning. Take care."
I went out waving George and Annabeth.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:33 am

"Ok,se ya Troy!"I said and waved.
Back to top Go down
Cadbury

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:23 am

As I was walking out of the arena I mumbled to myself " Those people wont be able to fight me for even a minute there. I am WAY better than them."
I heard footsteps and noticed that Geo was right behind me! I didn't know if he heard me or not. I started walking a little fast. Avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
azreiy

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:32 am

oh kay that was kind of awkward… i wasn't sure what i had heard… it jet sonded snarky, speeding up a bit i said to troy, " you know those lessons would be grat if u can fit me in?"
Back to top Go down
Cadbury

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:47 am

"Hey Geo, If you REALLY - REALLY want to get better with fighting. Come meet me at the arena before dinner, today. Let's get some lunch now. Hungry?" I said while smiling.

Last edited by Cadbury on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
azreiy

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:53 am

ill meet u there k?" i said excitedly. "btw i won't make any moves on anna so u can have her i whispered" i winked at troy. " hey anna! wanna cum to lunch with us??" i screamed. and signaled to her to join us. so i walked to wards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Cadbury

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:24 am

My cheeks were red. I didn't know anything about Anna! How old she was, If she already had a boyfriend, but I did know that I liked her. I playfully hit Geo while rolling my eyes. I screamed "Anna you coming?"
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:22 am

"So no practise?"I pouted but ran to them quickly."Race you to the Mess hall!"I laughed and sprinted towards the meeting point.
Back to top Go down
Cadbury

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:52 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pushing limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: pushing limits   pushing limits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pushing limits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Arenas-
Jump to: