Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dining with the Finest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cadbury

Drachmas : 19

Dining with the Finest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:16 am

"Nice choice, there" I said while winking and hoping she noticed it.
Back to top Go down
azreiy

Drachmas : 36

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:39 am

"um… i like landscape painting and architecture… i have some plans incase any of you want to see.." i said quietly.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

Drachmas : 69

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:53 am

After finishing my lunch I looked at my watch and realized it was time for me to go, even though I did not want to leave I hurriedly collected my things explained them the urgency and left.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:47 am

I blushed more when I thought I saw Tory winking but I hope the red hair in front of my face hid it.I heard Geo saying something about painting and Adenah leaving.I waved shyly and finished with my pizza."Can you show me one of your plans Geo?"I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
Cadbury

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:35 am

"Bye. So what plan's Geo???" I waved and said. "And Ann" I added while smirking.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:27 pm

I clushed again but this time just smirked. "What is it Troy?"I asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
azreiy

Drachmas : 36

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:27 am

i got up ready to leave, and waved bye to ann and troy. as i walked away i thought of a walk in the woods before i went to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Cadbury

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:08 am

"I was just wondering if you were free tomorrow." I said. "Not that I WANT TO TAKE YOU FOR A DATE or anything." I said while winking and assuring she noticed.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:09 am

"I....I.....I have training with my cabin tomorrow morning....But I'm free in the afternoon"I said,a little disapointment in my voice
Back to top Go down
Cadbury

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:16 am

"So, umm wanna practice maybe?" I said.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:44 pm

I smiled and quickly finished my food."Sure,I'd love to.But,mabe tomorrow,it's too late right now.Is it ok with you?"
Back to top Go down
Cadbury

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:23 am

"Yeah fine then. You come to the arena, and I will meet you there. Okay? Anyway bye. Should I drop you to your cabin?" I said looking down.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:54 am

"I would love to but....I don't think you would want to when you learnt who my dad is"I explained with a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining with the Finest   Dining with the Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dining with the Finest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Mess Hall-
Jump to: