Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

searching for a friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azreiy

Drachmas : 36

searching for a friend Empty
PostSubject: searching for a friend   searching for a friend I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:29 pm

"Ade?are you here?" i walked into the bathroom, alone. the only friend i seemed to have was no where to be seen. maybe i should have just gone back to my cabin, but i needed company. i needed comforting. i needed a mentor...
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

Drachmas : 69

PostSubject: Re: searching for a friend   searching for a friend I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:13 am

I heard my name as I was walking in camp and eavesdropping as usual. I ran into the bathroom wondering who would call me from here? I walked in to see Xeniya sad and depressed "What happened" I asked full of concern, then I said "maybe we should talk elsewhere" I said looking at my surroundings.

OOC - if you want to leave can you please start a new topic elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
azreiy

Drachmas : 36

PostSubject: Re: searching for a friend   searching for a friend I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:03 am

i looked up at her, grateful she had arrived. i ran towards her and hugged her. "Ade…!" i said quietly. i released the tight grip i had on her and stepped back, blushing. "I'm sorry i.. i just needed someone to talk to. i've been feeling really homesick… its ironic though, not having a home and all. i miss Him." i sat down on the ledge outside the bathroom and signaled her to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: searching for a friend   searching for a friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

searching for a friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp Half Blood :: The Bathrooms :: The Girls Bathroom-
Jump to: