Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raven's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

Drachmas : 17

Raven's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Raven's Characters   Raven's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 1:41 am

Demi-monster Form

Name:
Faye Elizabeth Wilde calls herself Izzy

Eye Color:
Electric Blue with grey flecks around it.
Hair Color:
Brunette
Height:
5'8 ft.
Body type:
Lean, Athletic, very attractive
Skin color:
Pale
Monster Parent:
Medusa
Mortal Parent:
Step Mother- Isabella Wilde, Father- Deklan Wilde
Country of Origin:
England
Talents:
Good at acrobats, very quick at thinking, skillful with many weapons.
Weapon**:
Dagger
Flaws:
Very short tempered, Can be dangerous when angry and has a severe trypanophobia (Fear of needles).
Powers:
She can Hypnotize almost everyone for about 20-30 minutes. (It depends on her energy and how powerful the one who is being hypnotized is).
Life Before CHB:
At first everything was normal.Then, things started glowing and weird noises were in her head, driving her mad. Her step mother, whom she called Isabella, started forcing her to go to a therapist, after a breakdown in the middle of school. Her dad, again whom she call by his first name, called a satyr, bringing her to CHB and becoming a year rounder.
RP Example*:
"Deklan, Isabella can you get me my headphones? The're by the coffee table!" I shouted, hoping they had heard me. "Here." Isabella came rushing, holding my skullcandy headphones tightly and panting like a dog. She extended her arm, giving me it to me. "Hectic Party?" I said, sympathetically. I smelt something and frowned. "Is something burning?" I asked, a eyebrow raised. Her eyes widened. " My pasta!" She shrieked, rushing off. "Do you want my help?'' I called after her, faintly chuckling. " I want? I NEED your help!!" She shouted back. I laughed, getting up from my black leather couch. "Coming!" I said.
Other:
She loves cooking and hearing music. Her eyes start glowing Amber when she is angry and
Green when she is happy.

Back to top Go down

Raven's Characters
Page 1 of 1