Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging at the Observatory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

Drachmas : 89

Hanging at the Observatory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Observatory   Hanging at the Observatory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:15 am

-Lucy over here,I said to the stranger.And you are...?
Back to top Go down
https://demigodscamp.rpg-board.net
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

Drachmas : 46

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Observatory   Hanging at the Observatory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:12 pm

Lucy decides against shyly waving, instead glaring at the newcomer. Yep, she wasn't the most friendly girl in the world.

Ooc: So, how much are extra character slots?
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

Drachmas : 69

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Observatory   Hanging at the Observatory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:52 am

"I am Adenah, daughter of Apollo and you?" I said realizing that Lucy was not really delighted to see me. I thought I might apologize so I said " I am sorry to barge into the conversation by the way, its just that its sort of a habit so please don't take offense.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Observatory   Hanging at the Observatory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:55 am

-I'm Annabeth,daughter of Zeus,I introduced myself.You didn't interrupt any conversation.Come on now Lucy,relax,I'm sure she doesn't bite.
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Observatory   Hanging at the Observatory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:25 pm

"Why would she bite?" Was Lucy's harsh reply. Two people in a single conversation at once was too much.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Observatory   Hanging at the Observatory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:27 pm

-Lucy?Hey....What's wrong girl?What happened?I asked her a little worried.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

Drachmas : 69

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Observatory   Hanging at the Observatory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Seeing that I was not wanted after Lucy's harsh response and a bit hurt I made an excuse and stumbled out of the observatory. Unhappy I called for Heli, when she appeared I ran for the beach knowing she would follow. I should really stop barging into people's conversation's I thought. I was not only sad because Lucy replied harshly but also now realizing that she was unsocial and I had the wrong approach.
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Observatory   Hanging at the Observatory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:47 am

This camp involves way too much socializing. Was Lucy's first thought. "I'm just not the most conversable person." She replied coolly.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod
Admin
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Observatory   Hanging at the Observatory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:50 am

"It's ok,relax.I'm sorry but I have to go too!"I siad sadly."Would you like to meet some time?"
Back to top Go down
Crazymoose99
Moderators
Crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Observatory   Hanging at the Observatory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:22 pm

No. That's what Lucy would have loved to respond, since her conversation skills were clearly bad. However, she ended up stating the opposite thing expected. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the Observatory   Hanging at the Observatory - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging at the Observatory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2