Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing Theories [ open ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Drachmas : 14

Testing Theories [ open ] Empty
PostSubject: Testing Theories [ open ]   Testing Theories [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:34 am

* Mackenzie James Darling

James walked towards the lake, hands in his jean pockets. Dressed in a tee shirt, jeans, and sneakers, you wouldn't expect the boy to be heading out into the cold of winter. Yet, being a son of the snow goddess, the cold didn't bother him. Winds flew past his pale face, and James didn't even flinch. The demigod's icy blue eyes scanned the horizon of the lake, a smile forming on his lips.

James had finally arrived at the lake, and he looked at the cold water. He could freeze things, but he wondered if water counted. The demigod looked at his shoes, almost wondering if his plans were as crazy as they seemed. He took a step on the water, expecting to feel water sneak into his shoes. However, it didn't. James looked down and saw a thin layer of frost between himself and the cold waters. Grinning, James continued to walk out on the water's surface.

Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

Drachmas : 25

PostSubject: Re: Testing Theories [ open ]   Testing Theories [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:45 am

I was walking around without noticing where I was going so I felt surprised when I arrived at the lake.I suddenly felt freezing... I saw a boy walking on the water! Not kidding, he didn't sink, he was just walking on the surface!
-Hey! You! I shouted.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Testing Theories [ open ]   Testing Theories [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 11:30 am

James' eyes flicked up to see a girl around his age and was trying to process what she had said. Frowning ever so slightly, he lost his concentration, making his frost break up. The demigod didn't have time to react before he felt water slash up in his face. James wasn't that far out into the lake, but he was soaked all the way from his shirt down. Flicking his white hair out of his eyes, the demigod headed back to shore.

Upon reaching the cold shoreline, a thin layer of frost had formed over his wet pants and the edges of his shirt. "What was that for?" James asked, scowling. "I hope you're happy," he muttered, slipping off his shirt to wring it out. Realizing that the girl might not want to see his muscled chest, James quickly slipped it back on, pink blush spreading over his normally pale face.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Testing Theories [ open ]   Testing Theories [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:07 pm

I grinned sarcasticaly.
-I was just fascinated to see someone walking on the water I said coldly. So- sorry for making you soaked...I muttered. What's your name anyways?
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Testing Theories [ open ]   Testing Theories [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:54 pm

James' frown quickly evaporated and he smiled softly at the girl in front of him. He wasn't the type to hold grudges for a long time, especially not over something silly like that. "Oh, yeah," the demigod said, his icy eyes looking out at the water that he had been walking over moments ago. "It's fine, I mean, not you're fault," James muttered, looking at the girl for a moment. "James Darling, and you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Testing Theories [ open ]   Testing Theories [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:48 am

-Eliazabeth Crowl but you can call me Beth if you like... I said smiling too. So, what's all that special power for? Which is you god parent?I asked.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Testing Theories [ open ]   Testing Theories [ open ] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:25 pm

James nodded at the girl and looked at his sneakers, frost glistening off of them in the sunlight. Beth. Nice name. "Oh, I was just testing my limits on my ice powers," he said nonchalantly. "Khione, goddess of snow and ice," the demigod said, looking at Beth for a moment, smiling. "Who is yours?" he asked, blue eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Maybeth
Admin
Maybeth

PostSubject: Re: Testing Theories [ open ]   Testing Theories [ open ] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:15 am

-Mine... emm... I want you to promise me you won't frick out firstly! Okay? I said hesitating and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing Theories [ open ]   Testing Theories [ open ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing Theories [ open ]
Page 1 of 1