Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DianaMoon

Drachmas : 69

Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)   Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:48 am

I walked towards the Mercury cabin hoping to find someone to talk to. Children of Mercury made good company and if I bugged them enough they would even help me in my fighting skills or let out some important gossip. I opened the cabin door and walked in. " Hello, is anybody there?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

Drachmas : 17

PostSubject: Re: Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)   Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:09 am

I smirked to myself, happy with my new victims cliché ending. I heard a sweet voice coming from the doorway as I stepped out of the bathroom, drying myself with a towel. I saw a really Beautiful girl standing there. "Um, Hi." I said Awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)   Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:21 am

"Hi" I said walking towards him " I am Luzia Aquila Aaa.." I was about to say Asfridur but I stopped myself, I really hated my last name. " You can call me Luz or Aqua, I'm daughter of Venus by the way." I looked up at his face and realized he was really good looking, and then I realized he was not comfortable. I moved back and said " Umm... you can change and then I will come back, till then I'll just go stand outside." I rushed outside waiting for him to change and then call me in again.
Back to top Go down
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

PostSubject: Re: Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)   Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 3:49 am

At first, I just stared at the door in shock before hurriedly changing into a black hoodie and ripped jeans."You can come back in now." I said awkwardly. I sat on the bed not bothering if it wasn't mine.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)   Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:35 am

I heard his voice, and came back in and said " Hi, you did not introduce yourself " I sat down on the bed opposite to his, my sub-conscious mind registering that we were alone in the Mercury cabin which was very unlikely because Mercury's cabins had at least three people in it at all times.
Back to top Go down
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

PostSubject: Re: Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)   Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:18 am

"Oh, sorry." I said blushing a little. "Lucas Black but call me Luke." I finished nodding a little. I cleared my throat in how uncomfortable I was feeling. "So, are you looking for somebody?" I said.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)   Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 6:34 am

"Hello Luke" I said cheerfully, "and other than company I am really not looking for anyone specifically." I said confidently. Whatever I felt none of those emotions had ever been shy, I could have easily had a conversation with him while he was in a towel without flinching or even blushing a little and I admired that. I asked Luke "Are you a good swordsman?" hoping to get an answer in a yes or a no. "In fact anything, a knife, a dagger or a sword or any weapon you may use, but are you skilled at it?"
Back to top Go down
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

PostSubject: Re: Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)   Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:37 am

I stared for a few seconds, No one ever talks to the Mercury cabin because of mistrust and whatever. "Yes, I am fairly good at it" sounding like I was convincing myself more than her."Uh, why do you ask?" I quickly added "Though I am very good at stealing!" I said trying to scare her into leaving me alone.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)   Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:01 am

"You see I asked because I am very bad at it and I wanted someone to teach me so can you please?" I said deciding only to use charmspeak if he declined. "Oh, just for your information I think Mercury cabin makes really good company so, if you are trying to scare me into going away by indirectly threatening to steal from me its not going to work." I said with a determined expression on my face. "and would you really like to steal some dresses and beauty products, magazines and a few trinkets because that is all I have to offer." I replied smirking at his failed attempt to shoo me away.
Back to top Go down
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

PostSubject: Re: Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)   Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:34 pm

I looked up at her to object"But, but." I stammered, there was no way I was going to teach her!. "I absolutely suck at it, I was lying before." I said even though that was not true. "But there are others who are amazing at it, why don't you go to them?" I cleared my throat still making another attempt to make her go away. "No offense of course." I quickly added, looking down. I realized I was losing my cool because of looking at her. She was really pretty like almost all other Venus daughters, but there was something different about her. I did not want to hurt her feelings so I said "But if you insist....." I trailed off not completing the sentence.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)   Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:03 am

I was a bit sad at his negative response but then when he changed his mind I happily acknowledged his answer, and then without waiting for a response to my thanking him for helping me train, I pulled him to The little Tiber where I loved to practice. I hoped to become good friends with him soon because I was beginning to like his personality. I hope he did not mind me disturbing him like that but again most guys did not.
Back to top Go down
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

PostSubject: Re: Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)   Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:12 am

I hesitated a little, while she dragged me to the little Tiber. After a few seconds I started," So, um where do you want to start?" I didn't know how to start a conversation so I said the first thing that came to my mind.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)   Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 5:24 pm

"Well, we all start at the basics so that's exactly where I want to start at." I said to him then I added "You really need help in your socializing skills so, why don't we trade. You teach me all you know about fighting and I will teach you how to improve your socializing skills, how to converse without hesitating and better ways to drive people away if you don't want to talk to them."I asked him grinning. "So,what about it?" I waited for a reply which I hoped was in affirmative.
Back to top Go down
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

PostSubject: Re: Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)   Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:43 am

I hesitated. Oh wow! I really need help in socializing, Damn me. "Uh, hell yes!." I said grinning. I was right there was definitely something different about her. "So, shall we start?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)   Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for company (Open to BlackHuntress)
Page 1 of 1