Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DianaMoon

Drachmas : 69

Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  Empty
PostSubject: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:25 am

I walked into the stables hoping I could ride one of the horses preferably my horse Ginger well I did not really own her but I considered her as mine, and also to sneak out a chocolate bar from one of my hidden stashes of chocolate which were spread around the camp. I walked to Ginger's pen and thankfully she was there. I started edging towards my hiding place when I heard footsteps and retreated back to Ginger's pen acting like I was just going to brush her. I looked up to see who entered.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

Drachmas : 94

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:34 pm

I walked into the stables with an armload of apples, not bothering to keep my footsteps silent. No one came here, anyway. What was the point? But when I walked in, a guy was already there. He had dark-greenish eyes that revealed that I'd surprised him. I wondered what he'd been doing there. I didn't bother hiding the apples, since it would just look stupid. Instead I shrugged and walked over to Ebony, my favorite horse. She was adorable, a jet-black colt - she'd just been born three months ago, and wasn't fully grown. Ginger was her mother, and her father was just like her, a black coat and mane with the name of Soot. I hadn't named him - I thought that the name was silly. I fed Ebony the apples one by one, keeping three for Ginger, even though I knew she preferred chocolate. I'd started growing a cocoa bush outside the cabin so that I could ferment it and make some chocolate for her one day. It'd take a while though. Looking at the guy and wondering if he was going to report me to Chiron, I said - "They never give enough food to the colts and the mares. It's unfair, and stupid. So I steal apples from the mess hall and feed them." I walked over to Ginger, closer to him, and carefully laid the apples on the ground. I knew she'd never eat apples out of anyone's hand. She'd only turn to the apples when she was very hungry, but it was worth a shot. I didn't have any chocolate, anyway.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:59 pm

I saw a girl walk in - black hair (like mine), green - blue eyes. I noticed she was pretty. She was bringing in a load of apples presumably for the horses. I knew this was not allowed but I thought what the heck, I break rules a lot too. She fed some too Ebony, Ginger's colt. She then complained about the underfeeding of the horses which was true, most of the food went to the flying horses so I agreed by a grunt. Then she passed some to Ginger which was weird because if she came to the stables a lot she would know Ginger did not usually eat apples. I picked one up which Ginger refused to eat so I put it down and took out some chocolate from my pocket and held it in front of her, said " You knew it was there you naughty girl." The girl I think daughter or Demeter looked a bit surprised, I realized that we did not get much chocolate in camp so I explained "I love chocolate so I steal some from time to time and also keep some for Ginger. I am Arian, son of Hermes." I said smiling and sticking my hand out for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:12 pm

Up close, I realized how good-looking he was. I smiled back at him and shook his hand. "Um, hi." I said. "Azalea - Demeter. You can call me Lea, everyone does." I said. "Well, yeah, there isn't much chocolate, I noticed. But she doesn't mind hot cocoa. Neither do I, come to think of it." I grinned up at him, blushing when I saw his amazing eyes. "So, uh, how old are you?" I asked, stroking Ginger.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:20 pm

"I know she does not mind hot chocolate, but it is hard to sneak liquids all the way here. Even for a child of Hermes, not impossible, but hard. I am sixteen, what about you?" I said trying not to look at her because she was pretty and because I was blushing the same shade of those red apples she had bought. I handed a chocolate bar over to her " So. you like chocolate?"
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:34 pm

I looked at him, noticing that he was blushing, and accepted the chocolate bar. I took a bite and muttered - "You're kinda cute." - before crunching down on the bar and breaking off half to feed to Ebony. I'd had enough to eat anyways. "I'm fifteen." I said, with my back to him. When I turned around, my hairband fell out of it's side braid, so I undid it, and stuck the rubber band into my pocket - I couldn't be bothered to make another braid. I thought that I probably looked better, what with my hair all curly from the braid, and it couldn't really hurt my chances with Arian if I looked better.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:50 pm

I was taken by surprise at her next comment, it caught me of guard. She did look better and that's why I just avoided her gaze and replied "You are cute too. So, do you want to ride with me I asked? Umm.. on second thought maybe not. What about something else or do you have to go?
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:18 am

"What, do you want me to go?" I asked frankly. "And no, I've tried horseriding before, it's not exactly fun. How about we just talk?" I asked, shrugging. "I'm not really an activity person. So, do you play an instrument?" I looked over at him, taking another bite of my chocolate bar. "I play the guitar okay, and I sing a lot." I said.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:24 am

"No, no, no" I exclaimed " I don't want you to leave and sure we'll just talk. " I said wanting to slap myself for being a blabbering fool. " I don't play any instrument sadly, but I would love to hear you sometime" I said. "So? What's your favorite color?" I asked continuing the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:59 am

"Um, well, since I'm in Demeter...green and gold. Not all artefact gold, but more of the color of wheat before it's harvested. I doubt you've seen it." I said. My mind had just registered that a few minutes ago, he'd called me cute. "I'm not that good - at guitar, I mean. What's your favorite color?" I asked. I was aware that both of us were blabbering, and I doubted I had a chance with him, but what the heck.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:24 am

"You are right, I have not seen it, the color of wheat before its harvested. Though I'm sure you play the guitar well. I love brown I replied grinning. I was regaining my conversation skills and I was thankful, if I had a chance with her it was not by blabbering like a fool. She was really pretty I thought as I settled down at a rather clean spot. "So, what do you like to do in your free time? I mean except growing things? I smiled waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:12 am

"Well, I don't really always have much to do." I said, shrugging. I joined him, sitting close to him, which I hoped he didn't mind. "I don't really have that many friends here, and, well, a boyfriend is out of the question." I laughed. I hoped he wouldn't take that the wrong way, as if I didn't want a boyfriend. "I mean, no guy would like me..." I trailed off. I ducked my head and looked sideways at him. Before he could say anything, I added - "You agree, don't you." I said it sadly.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:20 am

"I don't have a lot of friend in other cabins but I get along with Hermes' kids really well anyway." I put my hand on her shoulder "What makes you think I agree with them" I said almost angrily."Sincerely, I think you are one of the prettiest girls I have ever met." I slowly bent down and kissed her cheek. I could not believe I just did that. Sure, that she was going to scream at me, I thought I had reacted too fast.

OOC- Cliche much??
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:04 am

I froze, my cheeks burning red. I whipped my head around before he could back away, my body moving before my mind registered what was happening. I leaned in and kissed him, eyes closed, while my brain spun around my head. What are you thinking? I thought to myself. He's going to be so weirded out!?! But my lips refused to unpress themselves from his. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I wondered if he was going to kiss me back or push me away.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:18 am

This was so unexpected but I was happy that she was not weirded out. I returned the kiss, it was one of the best moments of my life. I slowly pulled away. I smiled and said "Well, I guess you do have a boyfriend now, I mean of course if you are willing and everything" I nervously waited for her answer my lips still tingling from the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:29 am

I blushed, amazed at myself for what I'd just done. "Well of course I am." I said suddenly, embarrased, yet shrugging. I smiled at him and, with some hesitation, leaned against his shoulder. "So, that was your first kiss?" I asked randomly.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:36 am

I let my breath out which I had been holding when she replied in affirmative. " Yes, that was" I said almost shyly. I put my hand around her shoulder and said " I would like to know more about you, what are your hobbies and is this your first kiss?
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:40 am

"Well, I guess...yeah." I replied shyly, a little embarrased. "But for a first kiss, it was -- a pretty good one." I said quickly, biting my lip and smiling. "Well, I love gardening, duh. But I like playing guitar a lot, and singing as well. I'm not a big fan of organized sports though. What are your hobbies?" I asked. I was glad for his arm around my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:56 am

"Definitely a good one" I said grinning. " Well, I enjoy playing pranks, stealing, horse riding, training my hawk Chinook, and practicing sword fighting. I also like camp competitions." I said though I don't steal without a purpose."
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:01 am

"Well, I don't mind Capture the Flag, you're right - I guess that's the only organized sport that I don't mind. But maybe that's because it's a camp sport. They're all fun. So what's your favorite flower?" I asked, looking at him. He really was cute. I found myself blushing even as I looked at him. It was a weird place for a first kiss, really - a stable.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:27 am

" Flower,um.... I really like Lilies, they are very pretty. What about you?" I looked at her wondering how long the relationship would last, I hoped it would not end any time soon. I thought it was very cute when she blushed like that and went into this thoughtful stance. I still could not believe that the first time I ever had a girlfriend it was at the Stables!
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:40 pm

"Azaleas. They're really pretty." I said, smirking to myself. "That's my name. Azalea. But I just call myself Lea - it's a bit of a mouthful, don't you think?" I asked. "Azaleas are pink and white, and their smell is a little overwhelming at first, but you get used to it." I looked over at him. "But lilies are my second favorite." I said. My eyes were closing droopily, and I realized that I should leave, but I didn't want to, so I said nothing. I merely leaned on his shoulder, pulling his arm closer as I nearly dozed off.
Back to top Go down
DianaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:18 pm

I realized she was sleepy and told her to go get some sleep. I said I have to go and checked my watch and rushed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)    Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horses or Flying Horses? (Open to Huntress)
Page 1 of 1