Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood

The home of all demigods.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

Drachmas : 17

Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:42 am

"Okay, I'll come with you." I said getting up, not bothering to brush up the loose, dead grass on my back. "Chaos, Come here." I said not needing to go louder for her sensitive ears. Suddenly, I saw a slender, sleek cat staking forward, her tail waving with defensiveness. I laughed as she looked at me with her Grey eyes, just like mine. "Guys, this is Chaos." I told them. She let a final whip with her tail before sheathing her claws and going behind me. I let a low chuckle before looking at Ember. "Hey, Em, What about you?." I said nodding at her.
Back to top Go down
azreiy

Drachmas : 36

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 5:00 am

"well, you all go ahead" i said, lifting an eyebrow testily at jenna for not including me in the topic," i need to go to my cabin!! bye " i said waving then i sprinted towards my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Huntress
Moderators

Drachmas : 94

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:15 am

I smiled awkwardly. "Uh, no thanks, I'm not hungry. Actually I think I should go to the weaponry shed. I've got an idea or two for armour. Bye!" I said as I got up and left.
Back to top Go down
XxMiss_EpicxX

XxMiss_EpicxX

Drachmas : 17

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:22 am

I stared at Chaos, Grinning. " Catch me if you can you little she devil." with that I started sprinting aimlessly laughing as I heard her soft footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)   Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awkward (Open to DianaMoon,Huntress and azreiy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2